IAP Worldwide, Ingenuity and Purpose, is a wonder company that has made its mark since 1953. Let’s learn who they are, their historic timeline, as well as their mission, values, and vision.
IAP Worldwide are the leaders in global logistics in more than twenty-five countries around the world. They operate military installations, maintain, and manage civilian facilities, and research labs. With over sixty years of experience building a reputation for quick response and reliability, and treating their customer’s issues as their own, no wonder they are known for making the impossible, possible.
IAP Worldwide Services | LinkedIn
Welcome to the IAP Worldwide Services Talent Network
Building toward the future.
– In 1953 they were Pan Am World Services, Inc., which operated out of Cape Canaveral, Florida. They built and operated America’s first launch base complex, supporting more than 2500 launches.
– In 1989 Pan Am was acquired by Johnson Controls, Inc., becoming Johnson Controls Worldwide Services, Inc., a world leader for military bases and commercial facilities overseeing their operations, maintenance, and management.
– In 1990 IAP is founded in Irmo, SC., a specialized logistics company providing generator supplies to the U.S. Army in Saudi Arabia during Operation Desert Storm.
– In 2004 they were already holding government contract worth over $370 million dollars.
– In 2005 IAP acquired JCWS forming what is now IAP Worldwide Services. They specialty lines are Global Operations and Logistics, Base Operations Support Services, and Profession and Technical Services.
– In 2006 IAP Worldwide acquires G3 Systems Limited, a British engineering company in the UK that was capable of delivering and maintaining equipment around the globe for government and international facilities.
– In 2014, having completed restructuring under a new ownership and board of directors, they now operate in over 20 countries and 110 locations around the world. They support thousands of personnel for dozens of military installations in the U.S. and Middle East. With a quick response time during times of natural disasters, they assure that emergency power and life-sustaining services and supplies are available.
MISSION & VALUES
With a mission to solve the most challenging problems, they rely on their expertise to provide a four cornerstones approach consisting of focus, agility, capabilities, and commitment.
IAP Worldwide’s high values speak for themselves. Through their use of positive thinking, trustworthiness, teamwork, and passion for embracing personal and professional growth, they open the door to a commitment toward each other as well as their many customers and trusted partners.
Learn more about IAP Worldwide: http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobs/company/c8b4hg6d99rc25sg48q/iap-worldwide-services